Property Management in Courchevel
Having a holiday home in Courchevel is such a privilege and brings so much enjoyment. However, they can be difficult to manage. Often things you haven't considered crop up and need resolving. Having a good property manager can relieve this stress.
The language barrier is often a challenge for many of our British owners and the fact that they do not reside in Courchevel presents its own issues.
The main things that need to be sorted by your Courchevel property manager are:
- Keys, having someone in resort with access to your property is essential for emergencies
- Accepting deliveries and installing new furniture and appliances so you don’t have too!
- Arranging utilities, internet and television services
- Setting up local bank accounts so you can pay your bills
- Maintenance of your property so you don’t have to worry about it
- Hot tubs, pools and other relaxation facilities are difficult to manage
- Understanding local law to ensure your property is compliant
- Checking the property when it is empty
- Getting the property ready for your arrival
- Ensuring your fireplace meets local standards
- Checking light bulbs etc
- Checking your post
- Snow clearing
Some property managers offer a comprehensive service and you can pay for an annual contract. For owners that like to be more hands on, some managers work on an adhoc basis.
We have contacts to resolve any of the issues listed above. Even though we do not offer management ourselves, our partners will be able to help. This makes us impartial and we can help property owners find their perfect manager.