A Guide to Courchevel
Courchevel is possibly the most famous part of the Three Valley ski area. Offering fantastic skiing & snowboarding for all levels of ability and a huge range of non-skiing activities too, Courchevel is perfect for groups of families and friends alike. Not only that, thanks to the expansive lift system in place throughout the Three Valleys, it still has fantasic access to the whole of the World's largest ski resort.
Courchevel Valley Overview
- Courchevel has over 150km of pistes, and plenty of backcountry & off-piste skiing to keep all abilities happy.
- With extensive investment in snow cannons covering 65% of the ski area, you are guaranteed fantastic snow conditions.
- The Three Valleys society guarantees to have the most open runs in Europe, and if they do not, they will refund any unused day on your ski pass.
- Courchevel has fantastic access to the whole of the Three Valley ski area; with two lifts to Meribel, and then from there you can access Val Thorens.
- Courchevel is a great family friendly resort, and there's loads of non-skiing activities for all the family to get involved in.
- There is a huge range of restaurants to try out, from traditional Savoyard fondue to some of the best Japanses food you can try.
- Courchevel is also renowned for its fantastic apres bars; there is somewhere for everyone to enjoy a drink or two and live bands every day of the week.