Live piste and lift status | Courchevel
The Three Valley ski area encompasses Courchevel, Meribel, Belleville (Saint Martin, Les Menuires & Val Thorens) and Orelle (the secret fourth valley). Although, the Belleville valley is more commonly refered to as Val Thorens.
The Three Valleys, in our opinion, is the best place in the world to ski and there is so much on offer:
- 600km of pistes accessible on skis
- 328 downhill skiing pistes
- 1,512 hectares of maintained pistes
- 62,000m total difference in height
- 166 ski lifts
- More than 2,100 snow canons
- 35,000 hectares of nature
- 105km2 (or 10,500 hectares) of skiable area
A Three Valleys lift pass offers you access to unrivalled ski areas, from the tree-covered slopes of Courchevel, to the chocolate-box Meribel, and the heights of Val Thorens!
Scroll down on this page to see an interactive piste map as well as live piste and lift statuses.